Sunday, May 15, 2011

Back to Zero


I've been running / joining races since 2008. I've participated on almost all distances up to 102 Kilometers.

But as I found out, if you don't do it regularly you're bound to go back to where you started.

Case in point, last week after the first workout of the MILO Apex, I felt like a newbie all over again. My body was aching where I never thought it would ache.

I felt fat and unfit. And I'm blaming myself for wasting all the mileage I accumulated since I started running.

Last Saturday, the target was to run 15K which I thought was easy. But after running the first half of it. I was already tired and thinking what the hell happened.

And now I'm back to zero...

Let's do this!!!

(image from http://amandaciske.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/tired-runner.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ehem...